• The Front Page RSS Feed

Welcome Foolish Mortals. Three words that conjure up visions of stretching portraits, singing busts, and "grim grinning ghosts". It's the begininning of a 45 year old spiel that continues to captivate, entertain, and mesmerize. It's Disney's Haunted Mansion.

This site was created to share discussions, photos, graphics, and everything else related to the Disneyland Haunted Mansion. If you are here to just look around, or you would like to register and become an active part of our community, welcome! I hope you find something of interest on our site. We are Mansion fans just like you.

Happy Haunting,

your Ghost Host

• House Haunting

House Haunting
  • Recent Forum Posts

Ghosthost

Singing Busts

Did you know the singing busts are named? Their names are (from left to right): Rollo Rumkin, Uncle Theodore, Cousin Algernon, Ned Nub, and Phineas P.

Ghosthost Yesterday, 03:52 PM Go to last post
    Ghosthost

Welcome one and all

This section is for any member that would like to introduce themselves. Tell us your favorite mansion story, or what your other hobbies may be.

Ghosthost 04-11-2014, 04:28 PM Go to last post
    Ghosthost

We need your input!

We are always looking for additional pictures and comments. Please private message us here, or post in the appropriate forum.
    Thank you for visiting!

Ghosthost 04-11-2014, 04:26 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

Ghosthost

Essential Reading

My first blog entry, for your entertainment and examination, I give you the Haunted Mansion script.

Foyer:

When hinges creak in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening ...

Ghosthost 03-29-2014 09:18 AM